1 Algol Street, Regents Park
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 786 Square metres
Unique family home with side access both sides!
Set on a north facing 786 sqm block with wide sweeping corner frontage, this charming, original brick home is sure to appeal to those families wanting comfort, privacy and space. Family living at its best in Regents Park central to schools, shops and just minutes from the Logan motorway.
Boasting a massive alfresco area to the rear with a super wide lawn, this property is perfect for a growing family desiring more space outdoors Situated just off the alfresco area is a neat kitchen with timber-look laminate cupboards, electric wall oven, electric cooktop and range hood with a dedicated dining area adjacent. The living area is generous and features ceiling to floor, wide windows filling the space with light and a handy study nook at the entry. New hybrid timber-look flooring modernising the living spaces and bedrooms. Coloured feature walls brighten the interior throughout. Stay perfectly climatized with split air-conditioning in the lounge and master bedroom and ceiling fans in all living spaces and bedrooms. The large main bathroom is simply stunning renovated in state-of-the-art slate grey tiles with white freestanding custom made 1800mm spa bath, shower, vanity and toilet. Fully fenced with 2 separate side access gates and 2 large sheds on the property will make any Tradie happy. This home is certain to appeal to every member of your cherished family.
• Rare wide frontage corner 786sqm block on a gentle slope
• 2 side access gates at either side of the property and carport for 2 vehicles
• Original 3 bedroom low-set brick home with some renovations
• Spacious open plan living with latest Hybrid timber-look flooring and wide, floor to ceiling windows
• Well positioned kitchen overlooking the patio with adjacent dining area with lino flooring
• Huge undercover alfresco area with plenty of entertaining and BBQ space
• Massive grassed lawn area for kids and pets to play on
• Master bedroom with Hybrid flooring and walk-in robe
• 2 additional bedrooms with Hybrid flooring and built-in robes
• Split air-conditioning in living and master bedroom plus insulation in the roof
• Modern roller blinds on all windows
• Stunning state of art main bathroom with 1800mm custom made spa bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• Internal laundry with tiled floor
• 2 large sheds
This highly affordable home is sure to please and is located close to lush local parks, schools and shops is looking for its forever tenants if this takes your fancy contact us today.