23 Lachlan Lane, Hillcrest
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
Perfect starter or savvy investment?
Why build when you can move NOW...and have all the extras?
Fall in love on Lachlan Lane with this immaculately presented, near new home with all the extras any family could ask for. Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, properties in this part of Hillcrest are tightly held and for good reason. This solid brick and tile home has been upgraded for all levels of comfort and at the same time incredibly low maintenance. Easy walking access to the brand-new Greenbank Park'n'Ridge bus facility, Greenbank RSL plus be on the major motorway network in next to no time.
Four-bedroom homes in the current market aren't lasting long so be sure to be at the first open house!
Our top features:
- Four spacious bedrooms, all fixed with mirrored robes & ceiling fans
- Split system air-con in master bedroom & living area
- Open plan living and dining space looking out to entertainment alfresco
- Two separate bathrooms, family bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- HUGE solar system, bound to save you $$$ every month
- Top of the line security alarm system
- 3 X 3 shed with additional external storage spaces
- True double remote garage with extra wide driveway for additional parking
- Fully fenced and private yard
- Gallery kitchen with stainless steel appliances and smart storage
- Security doors and windows fitted throughout
- Plumbed in water tanks to save on those water bills
- Brick and Tiled exterior
Vacancy rate in Hillcrest currently - 0.92%
Majority Owner Occupier percentage (rentals 36%)
Rental appraisal - $575-$600 per week
Majority owner occupier street is due to attract quality tenants
Massive potential for tax depreciation benefits
Contact Jackie on 0499 919 132 to find out more information or request a private inspection. This home has been kept in immaculate condition and will be a perfect low maintenance investment or to live in!
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $655000.
Interest Rate (p.a)