16 Carcoola Street, Kingston
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 5 car spaces
- Approx 607 Square metres
The great Australian dream...
When I think about the great Australian dream of owning a house, we would all agree, there are a few must haves everyone hopes for. A gorgeous pool, huge outdoor entertainment area, plenty of room for cars, stylish kitchen with butlery's pantry plus 3 separate living areas.
16 Carcoola ticks all the boxes plus so much more. This family home has been tightly held for also 20 years, a lot of love and care has gone into making this home stand out amongst the rest. Positioned in a quiet street with long term owner occupier neighbours and easy access to get everywhere you need to go.
Our top features;
- Three bedrooms upstairs, master with walk through robe & air-con
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Custom built kitchen with 900mm appliances, soft closing drawers and BUTLERS PANTRY
- Two huge living rooms/ rumpus rooms downstairs with near new hybrid flooring
- Second toilet downstairs, perfect for entertaining and using the pool
- Family bathroom with separate bath and additional toilet upstairs
- 5+ car undercover parking
- Giant 6x6m extra high patio area with automatic shutters
- Separate kitchenette downstairs with the potentional of dual living
- Fully fenced and landscaped 607sq/m property
- In-ground swimming pool with glass pool fencing and sandstone concrete
- Full length balcony with custom made french doors
- Ceiling fans throughout, plus additional air-con downstairs in living room
- Private Colourbond fencing
- Freestanding garden sheds
- 22 solar panels to save $$$ every year
There are too many features to list, to get the true impact of this home, be sure to book an inspection
Private inspections can be arranged upon request prior to the first open house on Saturday, contact Jackie on 0499 919 132.
- Rental appraisal - $570-$595 per week
- Future granny flat potential with side access
- 1.4% current vacancy rate
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $559000.
Interest Rate (p.a)