15 Cordia Street, Algester
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 676 Square metres
BREATH-TAKING FAMILY HOME WITH POOL!
Take advantage of this forever home being offered to the market, in the best pocket of Algester. Move in with nothing to do, this home is IMACULATE! This spotless home is bathed in a classic neutral palette, and it is in fantastic condition from the front curb to the back fence.
This is a generous 4-bedroom home and has been tastefully renovated with an eye to casual living and entertaining. All the bedrooms are large and the main has an ensuite and walk-in robe. There is a study room, 2 living zones and a lovely modern kitchen over-looking the awesome back yard.
This home has the most amazing outdoor area, complete with 2 adjoining insulated patios for entertaining friends and family in style! The sparkling in-ground swimming-pool and flowing green lawn completes this amazing space.
Whether you are relaxing with family or entertaining friends, this immaculately presented low-set home is ideal. It is spacious, airy and has plenty of room for everyone, inside and out.
- 4 Large bedrooms all with robes & ceiling fans
- 2 Updated bathrooms, very clean condition
- Modern kitchen with Induction cooking and plenty of storage and prep space
- Open-plan dining room with carpeted lounge room
- New air-conditioning systems in master suite & lounge
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Room for the kids and pets to play in the back yard
- Massive outdoor entertainment area with roller shades
- Salt-water in-ground pool, excellent condition comes with robot pool vacuum
- Manicured gardens with low maintenance plants
- New concrete paths around the home and new front path plus caravan spot on-top of double carport
THINGS YOU WILL LOVE:
- Brand new plantation shutters throughout
- Brand new roof
- Private oasis backyard with low maintenance gardens
- The welcoming front porch
- All bedrooms are double with built in robes (comfortably fit a Queen in all bedrooms)
- Huge 6kw solar system which is BRAND NEW
- Solar hot water
- 2 x garden sheds
- Rainwater tank
- Fantastic neighbours, owner occupier street
- Sir Walter lawns
- Upgraded switchboard and smoke alarms
- Freshly painted through- out
This beautifully renovated family home is built on a generous 676m2 block in one of Algester's most sought-after streets.
A short 550-meter walk to the bus stop connects you with Sunnybank, the City, local shops, and schools. Also, within walking distance there are parks galore - one right at the end of the street under 100m away. Arterial roads connecting the North, South, East and West of Brisbane are a short 7 minutes' drive from the front door. Local facilities include the Algester Sports Club and AJ's Family Sport Centre all in walking distance.
With nothing to do, but move in, this sensational home suits a large family that loves to entertain and needs to be close to shops and transport. We look forward to all enquiries and can't wait to show you this home on Wednesday!
Potential rental income for this property: $685 to $715 per week
Brisbane City Council rates: Approximately $400 per quarter
Very high demand area, low vacancy stats
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $875000.
Interest Rate (p.a)