11 Kirkstall Street, Holmview
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 802 Square metres
MILLION DOLLAR VIEW
One not to be missed, properties in this pocket of Holmview/ Eden’s Landing are tightly held and for good reason! Perfectly elevated to enjoy the breath-taking views, this property won't be on the market long. This solid brick & tile home features three double bedrooms, separate living & kitchen space overlooking an extended outdoor entertainment space.
Our top features.
- Three double bedrooms, all featuring full height mirrored robes & ceiling fans
- Air-conditioned living & main bedroom
- Functional bathroom with double shower & separate toilet
- Internal laundry with external access
- Insulated extra-large patio overlooking 180 views
- Giant 802 sq/m land
- Large double garage with smart storage
- Massive solar system to save $$$ every month
- Double side access for vehicle access
- Fully landscaped yards & gardens
- Carpets have been since replaced since photos
There is currently a tenancy in place at $390 per week until the 02/09/2022, this property would make a savvy investment with current rental appraisals being closer to $470-$490 a week.
Enjoy being in a private pocket of mainly owner occupier homes whilst still being in convenient positioning to be on the M1 motorway in less than 10 minutes and on major arterials in 2 minutes for access to anywhere you need to go.
This home has massive potential to build the garage to make the home a 4-bedroom, 2 bathroom and an additional living area. Check with your builders/ trusted professionals regarding improvements like this.
Rental appraisal: $470-$490 a week
Holmview vacancy rate only 1.04%
Area has grown 29.4% in the last 12 months, rents should rise dramatically over the next 6 months
The owner occupier appeal to this home should always attract quality long term tenants
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)